Terms & Conditions
Effective on 13 November 2022
Updated on 13 November 2022
These Terms & Conditions (hereby referred to as “Terms”) serve to govern the use and access of our dashboard and the digital products delivered by our social media partner, Digital Krish, governing law in India (hereby referred to as “Services”). Please go through these Terms carefully and thank you for looking into our Terms, as they are important to understand!
Terms are Legally Binding
When we use the words “Digital Krish” “we,”, “our,” or “us” throughout this policy, we’re referring to Digital Krish., which is understood as the intermediary company that connects the digital products provided by our partner to the Customer, in the form of Services listed on our website. When we talk about “Services” in this policy, we are referring explicitly to the deliverable assets that help you grow your social media accounts.
You are an Authorized Member of Our Community and You Declare to Understand the Service
A company, person, organization, or other qualified third party we refer to in these Terms are considered the “Customer”. Being a Customer effectively makes you a member of our Community. Every member of our Community that is provided with the Service, agrees with and understands it.
For you, this means:
Your Customer Data is accessed discreetly both by employees of Digital Krish and by employees of Digital Krish in order for improved delivery of Services. You agree to allow access to Customer Data upon registering for access to our Services under a “Contract”, which is activated upon Customer Registration. This Contract holds our commitment in delivering Services to the Customer through the delegation of delivery tasks to our partner.
The Customer Must Be Aged 18 or Over
Services we provide are strictly unavailable to children under the age of 18. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with their information without a consenting parent/guardian, please contact us immediately.
The Customer Agrees to the Service’s Minutiae
- Digital Krish is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that they are subject to.
- Digital Krish is not responsible for the Customer’s actions and their consequences.
- Digital Krish requires your Instagram username to obtain required information from the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed in any way.
- Digital Krish can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- The Customer agrees that upon purchasing the Service, that they clearly understand and agree on what they are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- Digital Krish reserves the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the Service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
The Customer Agrees to Limitation of Liability
Services delivered will not be held accountable to the Company, Digital Krish. The Company may not be held liable for any potential damages incurred. We may directly step in and take what we deem appropriate action against the Customer or partner (including the disabling of accounts on the Digital Krish website) depending on circumstance. In no event will you or us have any liability to the other for lost profit, revenue, or any circumstantial, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other forms of damages however they may have been caused, whether in contract, tort, or under any other theoretical circumstance of liability and regardless of whether the party has been advised of the possibility of the aforementioned damages. You will have no financial liability to us for a breach of these Terms, and our maximum aggregate liability to you for any alleged breach of these Terms is TEN UNITED STATES DOLLARS (10 USD).
The Customer Agrees Services May Be Delayed or Suspended Under Force Majeure
While Digital Krish strives it’s very best to fulfil services to the Customer, unforeseeable circumstances may prevent Digital Krish. from fulfilling their contractual obligations. Otherwise known as “Superior Force,” a “Force Majeure” is understood as natural disasters, including fire, flood, earthquakes, storms, hurricanes, other natural disasters, war, invasion, acts of hostility, civil war, rebellions, revolutions, insurrections, military coups, terrorist activity, suspension of electricity, internet or phone services. No party is considered liable under said events. Should the Service to the Customer be postponed, suspended, or cancelled under Force Majeure, both the Customer and the Company agree not to hold any party liable.